Upcoming Start Dates:
Puppy Class Details
• Cost: $60
• Length: 4 Weeks
• Location: 807 Main Street N, Cambridge, MN 55008
• Age Requirements: Puppies 8-14 Weeks at the Start of Class
• What To Bring?: Check out our list of what you will best prepare you for class here.
• Who Can Attend?: Up to two people from each family! Children who are old enough to participate in training are welcome (all minors must be accompanied by a guardian).
• About The Program: Our Puppy Class focuses on some basic training, enrichment games, and socialization. We'll also answer any of your puppy questions!
• What Vaccines Are Required For My Dog?: All puppies should have been seen by a veterinarian prior to coming to class and should be on an appropriate vaccine schedule (this includes having their next vaccine scheduled). Proof of the Distemper/Parvo vaccine(s) will be required to attend class - either emailed prior to the beginning of your class or brought to your first in-person session.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY: I understand that it is up to me, as my dog's owner, to follow instructions as given and train at home between classes. What I get out of class will depend on what I put into training. Therefore I acknowledge that Rogues and Rascals can offer no guarantees about my dog's behavior. I understand that cancellation requests must occur at least fourteen days prior to the beginning of my registered class/pass/membership start date and are subject to a non-refundable service fee of $25. Cancellations requested within fourteen days of my registered class/pass/membership start date are unable to be refunded. In the instance that I need to change my start date, class/pass transfers must be requested at least ten days prior to the beginning of my current class/pass/membership registration and are subject to availability. Any transfer requests coming within ten days of my current class/pass registration are subject to a class transfer fee. Transfers cannot be requested after my class/pass/membership begins. I also understand that since passes are subject to my own schedule and availability, that there are no extensions and no guarantees as to the number of classes attended per pass. There are no refunds on any unused portions of classes, passes, memberships or tickets regardless of my attendance.